The Chicco Keyfit 30 is the #1 rated car seat for infants. It's simple to install and safely secures your baby every time. With their patented ReclineSure, it'll adjust properly to any seat angle. With the RideRight bubble-level indicator, you'll know when the proper angle has been achieved. And to make things even easier, the SuperCinch feature makes attaching the base to your seat super easy and safe.
– #1-rated infant car seat in America
– ReclineSure® Leveling Foot adjusts to fit vehicle seat angle
– RideRight® Bubble-level Indicators show when a proper fit has been achieved
– SuperCinch® One-pull LATCH Tightener uses force-multiplying technology to achieve a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort
– Removable padded infant insert for babies 4-11 lbs.
– Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
– Adjustable, multi-position canopy
– Easy removal from both stroller and base
– Smooth underside of base helps protect against damage to vehicle seats
– Easy vehicle belt routing and a built in lock-off system accommodate vehicles without LATCH
– Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, FMVSS 213
– FAA approved for use on an aircraft
– Color description: a neutral pallet that features creamy beige paired with a richly woven, 3-color blend of mixed metal hues
– Strong and refined, the Orion™ fashion combines classic neutrals for a timeless combination that will tastefully suit both your indoor and outdoor – lifestyles. A luxuriously woven charcoal grey fabric is combined with jet black and accented with a glimmer of silver trim for an elegant, every-day look.
Dimensions Assembled : 27.5L x 24H x 17W
Assembled Weight: 17.15 lbs.
Weight without Base: 9.6 lbs.
Ship Weight: 20 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 17.32L x 27.95H x 14.96W
Care and Maintenance
Fabrics on the car seat can be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water. For tougher stains, you can machine wash in cold water using the delicate cycle with mild detergent. Remember to hang to dry and do not bleach.
Never remove the harness or it's components from the seat. Do not use any soaps or lubricants on buckle or LATCH hardware.